Children’s Advocacy Center of Lowndes County, Inc.
10 Guns in 10 Days Drawing
- You must be 21 or older to purchase tickets.
- State and Federal Laws apply. Winner must successfully complete Federal Form
4473 before receiving their prize at First Choice Pawn 1404 E. Park Avenue Valdosta, GA.
- 200 tickets will be printed and numbered 001-200.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Tickets are $100 each and are entered into the drawing for each of the 10 days of drawings. Depending on the number of tickets you purchase, are eligible to win any time your
ticket is drawn. Therefore, it is possible for the person to be drawn more than
once. There is no limit on the amount of tickets you may purchase.
- Tickets may be purchased from a member of the CAC, the CAC Website/ Facebook or one of our Board Members.
- Drawing will not begin until August 29th, 2019 and will run for 10 business days.
- All guns will be purchased, stored and picked up at First Choice Pawn 1404 E. Park Avenue Valdosta, GA
- The winning numbers will be from drawn on Facebook Live on the Children’s Advocacy Center of Lowndes County, Inc’s Facebook page.
- Winners will have 30 days from draw date to claim their prize and will be contacted
using the contact information supplied. Should the contact information provided be
insufficient to contact the winner, the responsibility to monitor the daily drawing
drawing falls to the ticket holder. Failure to claim prizes within 30
days of drawing will result in prizes being donated to the CAC for future fundraisers.
***Exceptions will be made for members of the Armed Forces who are deployed.
- Winner assumes all responsibility for usage of firearms.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Prizes of equal or greater value will be substituted if
necessary due to lack of availability.
- Any pictures of prizes used in promotional activities for this raffle are a good faith
effort at representing the prize but may not be an exact representation.
- You can track the winners on the CAC Website and on
the CAC Facebook page, where we will draw live.
16. For questions, contact Ashley Lindsay at [email protected]